Thursday 26 January 2012

Mirenesse 3D Forever Lipgloss: Review.

Mirenesse 3D Forever Lipgloss: Review.

Price: $39.95

Shades/Colours:
-Slip of beige - Soft brown
-Princess Bride- Light peach
-L.A Nude- - A nude brown
-Lust me- Pink
-Hot Kiss- Berry
-Geisha- Red
-Honey bunny- pink
-Hello Kitten-Soft pink
-Star struck- Dark pink
-Tease- Baby pink

This Lip gloss will look after your lips with the ingredient of Shea butter andvitamin E (they are also paraben and talc free), while giving you a soft fullness to your lips. There is 10 wonderful shades to choose from one to suit your every mood.

Vanity Is Not A Sin Review:
What can I say about these lip glosses, I was a bit weary at first when I realised they were a plumping lip gloss, a minority of women do want full, pouty lips but so many are put off by the stinging and burning sensation that plumping lip glosses can cause, I am most certainly one of them, many times I have been unable to bear the burn from plumping lip glosses and have had to remove the product after a few minutes with no results at all other than red lips and smeared lip gloss after trying to get it off in a hurry with tears in my eyes from the burning sensation.

So you can see why I was a big hesitant to try these lip glosses, but to my pleasant surprise and much delight when I applied this product with hesitation I found that there was no burning stinging sensation on my lips at all, I was over delighted that I have found a lip gloss that does in deed plump the lips with no burning sensation, it is a little difficult to describe the sensation it definitely doesn't sting or burn but it does make your lips feel like they are becoming fuller and upon looking into the mirror to inspect my lips, they are a little fuller while you definitely won't be walking around looking like you just got collagen injections(trust me that's a good thing) you will have a slightly more pouty lips.

This lip gloss also has a long staying power it wont fade or disappear after a short period of time. They also have a lovely and pleasant scent, I would describe it to be very delicate and not over powering at all, you don't notice the scent once it is on your lips.

The colours are beautiful, you can put on a single coat for just a hint of colour or put on a little bit more for the true pop of colour. There is 10 gorgeous shades to choose from. I have two, I have "#3, L.A Nude and #4 Lust Me". I did not purchase these products at full price #4 Lust Me I brought a magazine and the lip gloss came with it (but really I just brought the magazine for the lip gloss) and #3 I received with my monthly Glossy box.
 
The product comes in a traditional lip gloss tube and they come with an Flexilip applicator, the product is the perfect size to pop into your every day handbag or your evening purse, the tube doesn't take up much space at all. You also get a lot of product with the tube sizing being 14gs. The products is a little on the pricey side at $39.95 but on the Mirenesse website at the time of writing this article and it being published they are offering 20% off their Mirenesse 3D Forever Lip gloss, So if you are looking for a plumping lip gloss with out the sting and the burning sensation than this lip gloss is most certain worth its price. I highly recommend it.


*Lip glosses show in #4 Lust Me and #5 Hot Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment