Friday 10 February 2012

Paris Hilton Perfume: Fairy Dust, Review.


Paris Hilton Perfume: Fairy Dust
Released in 2008
 
Fairy Dust
is available as 50 and 100ml EDP
200ml body lotion
 
Recommended Use:
Day, Evening, Night
 
The fifth perfume in fragrant collection for women By Paris Hilton.

Vanity Is Not A Sin Review:
I am not a fan of Paris Hilton, in fact in her heydays (10 years ago) I could hardly stand her, but one day when I was out shopping I casually wandered into my price line store actually hoping to get CK Be on sale as at the time they had a huge discount off all of their perfumes and colognes, Imagine my disappointment at finding out that there was no CK Be in the store, Wandering around at a loss of what I was going to do (I really had my heart set on that perfume) I noticed down on the bottom shelf was a Paris Hilton Perfume Fairy Dust. It was normally $69.00 but they had it on sale for only $17.00 Imagine my delight at finding this sale !!

I snapped it up before anyone else could get their grubby little mitts on it !! but then I couldn't find a tester any where so here I had an expensive perfume for a fraction of a price and there was no tester or sampler any where in the store, Oh, the problems of a 21st century woman !! I was a bit hesitant in buying the perfume with out sampling it first. Thoughts of "what if I don't like it". "What if it is really horrible" bounce through my head, But I thought for $17.00 I couldn't go wrong, So I purchased it and went on my Mary way.

My first thought upon opening the blue glittery box that has Hilton on it dressed as a fairy holding a wand, Is that I really liked the shape of the bottle, It is difficult to describe but from the photo I will insert you will be able to see for yourself. It is different and unusual, it also has a little fairy embossed on the bottle with Paris's name written in blue on the lid.

At first smell I was a little unsure of it, for something that is named fairy dust I thought it would have a very sweet scent, this one is more of a flowery scent.

The Opening notes: Processo, pink peony and orange blossom.
The heart Notes: spring gardenia, peach nectar and lotus.
The base Notes:patchouli, cashmere, musk and vanilla cream.

I wasn't all the keen on it when I first sprayed it, it was very overwhelming and made me catch my breath or it could have been the amount that I tried to drown myself in.

But half an hour later I was constantly sniffing my arm I couldn't get over how lovely it smelt, To me I smelt like I had fallen over into a lovely flower garden and a plus is my fiance also likes to scent as well. So I most definitely will repurchase this perfume in the future.

It is a lovely fresh flowery scent for spring or summer. I would recommend adding a little bit of Fairy Dust to your perfume collection.

2 comments:

  1. The smell of Fairy Dust reminds of Juicy Couture.

    discount perfume

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love perfumes especially those endorsed by celebrities bcoz I know that they really smell good! Right now I am currently into Love Spell by Lovi Poe :) I first read a review about it on http://www.webbline.com/love-spell-by-lovi-poe-review/ and it really is worth a try. You should try it too! Smells like hollywood also haha

    ReplyDelete