Saturday 10 March 2012

Mirenesse iCurl Secret Weapon 24hr Mascara. Review

Mirenesse iCurl. Secret Weapon 24hr Mascara.

Site: www.mirenesse.com

Size: 10g/0.35oz

Price: unavailable
 
Vanity Isn't A Sin Review:

I will always be honest with my blogs and reviews. If I do not like a product I will let it be known and while I have written a few reviews now and all of them have been positive, this will be my first negative review.

I tried the Mirenesse iCurl secret Weapon 24hr Mascara. I did not pay for this as it came free with a magazine.

I will start with the positive thing that I do like about this mascara it does what it says it will do, so  it does curl your eyelashes but if you are looking for a thickening, volumising or lengthening mascara this one is not for you.

It also flaked a lot and fell into my eyes and as a contact wearer I can not have this happen as I wear contacts to see not for a cosmetic reason, it also smudged underneath my eyes a bit and I had not put mascara on my bottom lashes.

It was also very weird to remove, I always simply use water and some baby shampoo to remove my eye make up as oily make up removers can place a film over my eyes and my contacts will not work. When it was coming off my eyelashes it wasn't normal how a non waterproof mascara usually is when it was removes it was similar to eyelash glue when you are removing your flash lashes but it was back. But that being said it was an easy mascara to remove.

The applicator has very very fine bristles and the wand is curved to achieve the curled lashes look. It does have a strong smell to me it smells a bit like plastic.

I would not purchase this product as it did not work for me, but that doesn't mean that I would put off buying a different Mirenesse's mascaras in the future.

Please note: That what doesn't work for me doesn't mean that it will not work for you.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had found your article sooner, but now I'm here. I like your fresh points in this content. That's just so very refreshing. Custom Hair Spray Boxes

    ReplyDelete